Friday, August 21, 2009

Who remembers the quad-dunk??

I know you guys remember the racist-ass painting that some dude left at the loft I use to live in. It had two little white scared looking figures in the middle and two big black scary people dunking basketball looking shapes on the sides of the painting. Well.....me and a couple friends finally got around to painting over it, take a look. This first picture is from last week. You can still see a little of one of the origional faces.




And then here is what it looks like after last nights drunken smoke-a-thon.



Pay special attention to the robot in he background with a trailor hitch for a weiner and some pink truck nuts. Hahaha, that's still cracking me up.

4 comments:

  1. I swear to god, you better have a before pic of the Quad Dunk. This is still fresh though even if you don't...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaawe man, I'm actually kinda pissed at myself for not taking a before picture. To be honest I didn't even totally realize the historical significance of what I was painting on before it was to late. I kinda just grabed a canvas and started going to town on it. But I think in the spirit of the quad dunk I will add some terribly racist content before I finish. We'll see what happens. There will be more update pictures to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha......yeah, I do hate white people.

    ReplyDelete